He proposed me on April 1st πŸ’Œ

Chapter 4: 
            He proposed me on April 1st πŸ’

people in love won't speak much, only there heart move dak..dak..πŸ’“dak..dak..πŸ’“, eyes start to speak and feeling is expressed on the face.
Month of lovei.e: February
Krunal proposed another girl which made me jealouseπŸ‘Ώ and to know that he would never choose me as his girl as i look simple didn't have any idea how to be hot and sexy.πŸ‘Œ

"Now what?" My heart is not ready to stop beating... so i decided to follow my heart and i started starring at him...😢

One day krunal walking by my side, he looked bach at me and smiledπŸ˜‰. Then i saw him and he looked different. In tution classes he suddenly started to sit next to me and singing song🎀🎢. He sanged that song so badly i just looked at him 😡but he looked at meand it was in the same way i looked at him.
Then he started chasing meπŸ™‹, insteaded of impressing other girls.....

Now
Month of fool i.e: April   
The month he proposed me...........
        To be continue with my new post don't miss to read my next post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next day of my fake proposal

We were friendzzzzz

continuity of my proposal